Sunday, March 23, 2008

AVERY'S BAPTISM DAY

I am so proud of Avery ~ She is so beautiful! On this day I was able to refelt on what an amazing blessing she is to me in my life. I shared at the baptism how much love I had for her when she was born but I truely had no idea the impact her life and spirit would have on me. I love this child, and I thank God for her.








Avery's Grandpa King got to baptize her! We are so grateful for him and Grandma King!



After the Baptism we got together with all the cousins in town! I love our sweet family!

2 comments:

FOUST said...

THANK YOU-THANK YOU! YOU ALL LOOK FABULOUS!! WE MISS YOU GIRLS SO MUCH-XOXOX

John & Linda said...

What a special day this was. I was so proud of Avery too and was blessed to be able to baptise her. Avery you are a very special girl. Love you all so very much.